Your Interracial marriage is head for trouble: Some Warning Signs
Do you think that every marriage will have its own warning signs when problems arise?
Read the following signs:
It may be a sign when both of you seemed to have withdrawn from one another.
You are not fighting fair.
A lot of nit picking between you and your spouse is under way.
There is no fun happening in your family.
Your way of thinking is mixed with loneliness; that is to say, you don’t like your spouse to talk to you. You intentionally stay away from them.
You tend to nag one another. Your respect for your spouse has diminished.
You don’t agree with goals and values your spouse has told you about.
Your tendency to feel suspicious increases every day.
Any untoward incidents occurring in your married life means your problems are getting further out of hand.
If your spouse tries to isolate you from family and friends, it may a red flag, signalling a dangerous journey in your marriage.
You find out that your spouse used to tell lie about money.
You think that you would be happy if your spouse was always away from you.
Any kind of emotional abuse in your marriage is a warning sign.
According to Scott Haltzman a relationship coach at Loveawake dating site, all the necessary advice to solve the problems faced by you and your spouse may only be picked up by you and your spouse. You don’t need to seek the advice of others to mend the gap.
One very important thing
It will not be better to wait till you get professional help through marriage counselling. Let the communication continue. Before your marriage is broken, talk about the final step to solve the problems as a responsible spouse.
Do’s and Don’ts for Interracial Married Couples
As an interracial couple, we will surely face many challenges in life which may hurt other people. It depends on the family background and the community where you live. If you’re interracial marriage is facing more stress and strain than other marriage, there are ways to deal with it. Listed below are some methods:
- Follow what you believe in your hearts.
- Don’t dwell on what others think about interracial marriage.
- Always show l trust and respect towards your partner, which is one of the main objectives in socio-economic growth.
- Always use your sense of humour at least twice a day.
- Don’t remain unrealistic about your differences and about what you have in common.
- Always avoid people who disapprove of interracial marriage.
- Don’t defend your parents alone. Get your partner and go for it till success comes.
- Do work on bringing your families together.
- Do help your children to understand the racial quality.
- Always keep in mind the advantage and disadvantage of interracial marriage.